BetterYou's CBD Oral Spray represents the next generation of CBD supplementation.
A pioneering liquid spray formula for enhanced absorption of CBD using pea-protein encapsulation technology. The water-soluble solution removes the unpleasant CBD taste and is enhanced with a great-tasting, natural lime flavour.
- Superior bioavailable formula using patented pea-protein encapsulation technology
- Ethically sourced, European grown hemp
- Natural lime flavour – none of the CBD taste
- A convenient alternative to droppers and capsules
- Contains full spectrum cannabinoids
- 246mg of cannabidiol per bottle
- 32 daily doses
- Manufactured from carbon-negative, plant-based packaging
- Water, diluent (xylitol), hemp seed oil (with pea protein isolate and hemp extract), flavouring (natural lime), acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate). Nutritional Information Nutritional Information Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains EC NRV CBD 7.5mg - *EC Nutrient Reference Value Free Froms No psychoactive or addictive effects Sugar Free Gluten Free No artificial colours No artifical flavours No additives No fillers No GMO No Alcohol The BetterYou Source Our CBD Oral Spray contains CBD from ethically-sourced EU hemp. Our entire supply chain is fully licensed and highly regulated to ensure our products are 100% safe and 100% legal. Proudly British made. Never tested on animals. Manufactured in a GMP Facility..
- How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
4 sprays delivers 7.5mg of highly bioavailable CBD.
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Product contains xylitol, do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may product laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.