Drops for dry red eyes you can use as often as needed without the risk of side effects
Formulated with natural active ingredients that stimulate the body's natural ability to relieve dryness
Say goodbye to dry, red eyes
Dry, red eyes are a common discomfort - reading, stress, contact lens wear, and staring at the screen all day can dry out your eyes. We all want our eyes to feel better, but many dry eye sufferers are concerned about the chemicals found in eye drops. Traditional over-the-counter drops use chemicals to mask symptoms. They may actually worsen the symptoms if used more than directed (usually 4 times a day maximum). Similasan of Switzerland works differently, by using natural botanical extracts used for over 200 years to stimulate the body's natural defenses and target the root cause, so you can feel better without harsh chemicals. Go ahead, use as often as needed.
- No harsh vasoconstrictors
- Available in preservative free single-use droppers
- Gluten & dairy free
- No known side effects
Similasan’s Dry, Red Eye Relief sterile eye drops are specifically formulated to soothe, clear and moisturise dry, red and irritated eyes without artificial tears. This formula is suitable for long-term use and will not cause a rebound effect and safely addresses symptoms associated with dry eyes such as dryness, redness, sensation of grittiness, reflex watering secondary to dry eyes, and sensitivity to light. And, because Dry Red Eye Relief’s active ingredients are homeopathic and contain no vasoconstrictors, it’s safe to use as often as your symptoms occur with no risk of long term overuse. Dry Red Eye Relief gives your eyes the relief and comfort that they need so you can stay focused on what’s really important.
Uses:According to homeopathic principles, the medicinal ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as: dry eye, redness of eyes and lids, sensation of grittiness and sensitivity to light.
- Belladonna† 6X - dryness, redness
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X - redness
Mercurius sublimatus 6X - dryness
† containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2 to 3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
- For external use only. According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms). Replace cap tightly after every use. To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface. To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle. Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using. For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.