Soothe the pain and discomfort of earache caused by colds, flu, or swimmer’s ear with Similasan’s Earache Relief homeopathic ear drops. The homeopathic ingredients were specifically chosen to help relieve pain and itching, as well as acting as a calmative for children or babies with an earache. The formula is safe to use as often as pain occurs and can be used alone or with other medications, including antibiotics.
It's always recommended to see your doctor, especially about earaches in children, but if you have been told to “watch and wait” or you have several hours before you can be seen, Similasan’s Earache Relief will help the sufferer to feel better quickly.
Uses: According to homeopathic principles, the medicinal ingredients in this medication provide temporary relief from earache (ear pain) in children and adults due to drafts, colds, flu and swimmer's ear and relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Medicinal ingredients:Matricaria recutita L., Chamomille (whole plant) 10X; Sulfur (sublimed sulfur) 12X; Mercurius solubilis, Mercurius hahnemanni (metallic mercury plus mercury amidonitrate) 15X
Non-medicinal ingredient: Glycerin
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
• Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
• Twist cap off bottle.
• Tilt head sideways.
• DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 4-5 drops into ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
• Keep drops in ear for 3-5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
For external use only. A physician should be consulted about earache in children. Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur. If pregnant, consult a physician before use. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children. Donot use in the eyes.
Do not use:If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor. Do not use if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after surgery unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and consult a doctor if:Symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, there is discharge from the ear or if there is a fever of 39ºC or greater.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- ear drainage or discharge
- pain, irritation, or rash in the ear
- had ear surgery